Sunday 26 May 2013

Warm Chocolate Mousse Cake

It was my turn to cook a meal for my ex-Lloyds Bank longstanding friends (including one current disgruntled employee!)  We started with caramelised onion tartlets with salad leaves from my pot in the greenhouse, then it was Salmon Teriyaki on a bed of noodles and vegetables, followed by the mousse cake.  This was really good - very light and chocolatey and it was still nice cold the next day.  As the recipe says, loads of bowls (therefore loads of washing up), and I found it took one and a quarter hours to set but maybe my oven is a little slow and also my tin was slightly less than the 23cm stated.

Warm Chocolate Mousse Cake

I would have liked a picture in the book to see if mine was OK because it sank and ended up a bit like a baked cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment